Tracey was raised on a cattle ranch in Southeast Arizona and has been married for over thirty years to the love of her life, Link. She is a mother of three, a grandmother of four, and is currently a caregiver for her daughter with special needs, and homeschooling her adopted son.
Informally, she is a graduate of the School of Hard Knocks, and the Lord has used that education to transform her into a new creation. Formally, Tracey has an associate’s degree in psychology, has completed the Living Waters School of Biblical Evangelism, and is a successful entrepreneur.
Tracey Glenn is a born-again child of God and a Jesus freak. She is a writer and searcher of Biblical wisdom. With a heart for God, kids, and all God’s creatures, Tracey shares her journey through the pages of her life as a seeker of the Lord.
She co-founded a business in 2007, which at present has six locations across Southern Arizona and provides other special needs children and their families with essential support and services. Involvement in helping others in need ultimately led her and her husband to adopt their son in 2013.
Tracey is the author of Gathering the Wayward Heart, available on this website and wherever books are sold.
* That the Bible is the final authority and pertains to every Christian as an individual and the church as a body. (2 Timothy 3:16-17, 2 Peter 1:21, John 10:35)
* That God created all things and exists eternally as threes persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4, Isaiah 45:21-22, Matthew 28:19, Colossians 1:16)
* That Jesus Christ was God the Son in human form, and that he was born of the Virgin Mary having been conceived of the Holy Spirit (He was without sin), and He lived a sinless life. He died on the cross for our sins, was raised from the dead on the third day, ascended to Heaven, and is seated at the right hand of God. (John 1:1, John 1:14, Matthew 1:18-25, 2 Corinthians 5:21, 1 Peter 3:18, 1 Corinthians 15:3-4, Hebrews 10:12-13)
* That the Holy Spirit indwells believers in Jesus Christ, and that He was sent by the Father and the Son. The Holy Spirit convicts the world of sin and empowers believers in Jesus Christ to live as witnesses. (John 14:16-17, John 16:7-11, Titus 3:5-6, Romans 8:9, 1 Corinthians 6:19-20, Ephesians 1:13-14, Acts 8:1-8, Romans 12:6-8, 1 Corinthians 12-14, 1 Peter 4:10-11)
* That God created man and woman sinless and in His own image. (Genesis 1:26-28)
* That all people are sinners and need a Savior, and that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world. It is by grace alone, not works, that we are saved through faith in Christ. That there is eternal salvation for all that call on the name of the Lord. (Matthew 1:21, John 4:14, John 14:6, Acts 4:12, Romans 3:10, Romans 5:18-19, Romans 10:9, Ephesians 2:8-9)
* That believers will be kept from the "hour of trial," and will be raised to life, and that the unbeliever will have everlasting shame and contempt in hell. (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, 1 Corinthians 15:51-55, Revelation 3:10, Daniel 12:2, John 5:25-29)
From now on let no one cause me trouble, for I bear on my body the marks of Jesus.
Galatians 6:17 ESV
Thanks for stopping by!